Exams

Vingt trios fervier

Omg. Been so busy that i did not even have time to blog.
Exams exams. Kinda stressed to the point of breaking down already.zzzz
I'm so pressured to do well so as not to disappoint my parents and all?
Could it be any easier?
Anyway with two papers down, its really a load off my back.

Been thinking of a lot of stuff these few days.
Our semester will end soon. Our class will be split up.
It would be soo much different without the guys in my class. All the late night projects.
All the time spent to study. Been so used to working with them already.
So much emotions running through my mind now.
I really appreciate what desmond does every single morning
I mean how often wil you be able to have such a good friend who bothers to call you up for lessons every single day without fail?
He even makes it a point to make sure I wake up and not going back to sleep.
Worse part is sometimes my maid gets frustrated by him and puts down the phone.
When we meet, he would then complain to me all about it. Haha.
Thinking back, I kind of feel bad when i'm the one makinf hm late all the time.
Okay maybe not all but at least most of the time.
If we end up in different classes, I guess I won't be so lucky anymore.
I guess everyone faces this problem every year?
Just hoping I will be lucky to get what I term as 'good' classmates?

Was looking through Ling Yu's blog. She's gonna graduate soon.
Omg la. their year three's super zai. Trying to have as much outings before they graduate.
I cant believe some of them are going to graduate already.
Some i even got closer to recently.
Looking at those pics, I somehow know why she is crying when she watched the year three videos. Pictures are bad enough. Imagine videos?

I think right without friends like desmond choo, curly, mark, desmond lee, kenji, welson, farhan, shah and man other bros in tp. Live would be horrible man. Okay the girls are super nice and all tooo! I guess? Haha.

Think I must catch up with my other bros from secondary school man!
Lucien, Titus, Dexter, Chi neng and soo may more!
But for now, I have to continue with biz stats. Will blog more when I have the time=)

0 comments: