Cycling

huit fervier

Super tiring day yo!
after cycling with JD, played soccer in the morning.
Follwed by pool and dinner with Liang for his birthday.
Omg don't ever look down on the yankee burger at New York New York
I swear its the biggest burger i ever seen.
When it came we were all just stun and wanted to say it wasnt ours.Wahahha

After that cycled to ecp to meet brandon and the rest for night cycling.
It was kinda fun cos we went around so many places.
We cross so many bridges. Tanjong Rhu bridge, Shears bridge and the bridge near VCH
Desmond was damn funny. Both of us were thinkin what if surrounding the bridge were all zombies from left 4 dead. We were both looking for places to hide from them! Super retard!
However, they are all so beautiful man
Took so many pictures. We Also met Nexo halfway
Derek and Shah damn crazy man!
There was Thaipusam then they keep going around and chant
Thaipusam Thaipusam Thaipusam!Wahhaaha

Shah kena dao by the old uncle!Wahaha
He went to the uncle and asked him to help them take a photo
End up the uncle just look at him and walk away.omg
Then Shah just shouted Zhi High!Wahahha

I suggested to go Henderson Waves thereafter. Super awesome place man!
The journey up was touh as hell. However it was all worht while whe we reached the top
The ambience and atmosphere was awesome but i'm never cycling up there again.
Cycling down was the bomb. Super cooling and shoik.

In the end had to cycle home after everything. Almost died.
The last stretch of the journey i was cycling like damn slow la.
Had to push myself to go all the way back home.
When I got home, I still had to go bathe cause I was so sweaty
My god when I lied down, I immediately slept till 6 pm before meeting Desmond

We went around looking for my stuff. Gonna, meet on tuesay to complete the shopping.
Super happy man finally bought my cue case!Wahahha
Cant believe I eyed it for one year withut buying it...

Gonna go sleep. Whole body aching from everything. So need a massage now...

0 comments: