Freedom

un mars

The last day of school for 08/09 was great man! After school we went to Fish & Co. for dinner as a class I swear Desmond was damn himbo. He tried to make curly pay for the mealFolowed by more L4D and dota action! Toning over at Makr's place was the bomb! Too bad the rest didnt join us...

Otc refresh was damn fun!Just hope that my empire can bond betta at the chalet and workshopI'm so glad to have my empire=)

Went out with my family for dinner at Esplanade todayHad dinner at this place called My Humble HouseThe food was damn good man.
We ate
1.Goby Fillet in Black Truffle Sauce
2.Tiger King Prawns
3.Foie Gras
4.Shark Fin
5.Abalone

Omg the food was like the best around town man!Total cost was around $420?Kinda ironic to its name though.Ha.Been such a long time since my whole family ate togther.Guess its good to treat ourselves once in a while

Been hanging out with desmond lee and ben these few days.Had lotsa fun at the stayovers and stuff.Super looking forward to the coming week.Chalets, Shopping and soo much more!!!

0 comments: