Hope

cinq fervier

Today I had my french role play!
Omg Zen and I was super funny.
We had a few props today.
1. Hand-drawned calendar by me=)
2. Tennis racket
3. Cafe noir & Cafe au lait

During the role play I forgot my 3rd line. OMG.
I looked at Zen hoping he would hint me. Turns out he forgot too!
End up i remembered the line and continued with the role play.
When we showed Ms Karen the calendar, she started smiling.
When Zen did the tennis waving thing and doing pop sound with is mouth, causing her to burst out in laughter.Wahahaha
Ended off with the coffee part with that yummy look on our faces. hahaha.
Think we gonna get full marks for the humour portion.=)
I hope=p

Today we had lunch with zhao.
Accompanied her to wait for alvin and wei min.
Basket, they say very fast. End up after 1hr still not done. So we left
But im dam happy for them! They got in FO already after appeals from a lot of people=)
But im still kinda sad that Clarence and Denise got kicked from Reliez=(


Ruth, Des, Zhan, Alvin and I wanted to buy bubble tea opposite school.
End up Alvin decided not to go anymore.
He wanted us to wait for his bus, claiming that we pang seh him.
Funny part was that the bus in front of us was the bus that he was waiting for!
He did not even realised it till I told him. Super bimb man. Wahahaha

Helped zhan to buy his toto today. Omg we continued with our plans to shop again.
Claiming that we will confirm win on friday then can shop all the boutiques we want=)
Hope we will really win on friday=)

In the bus with ruth and des was super retarded!
ruth as des to bang his head on the window. He did that. Then ruth was like you siao arh!
Des then said my brain ok la. So soft only. I then said no la his brain in front so okay one. Des replied siao, liddat i become luohan already.
Omg shall call him luohan from now onwards!

Ruth then came up with her johnny run, walk and jump. Super retard man. Gonna try on someone tomorrow. Wahahahhaha

0 comments: