Bimb?

la premier fevrier

Last few days was really funny!
On friday, when my mum sent me to school, I left my handphone in the car by accident!
Then when my sis came to pass to me the phone, she told me what happened in the car.
My mum said this:' Eh, faster call Eugene, faster he left his handphone in the car!'
My sisters immediatey burst out in laughter. Cant believe my mum soo bimb.

On saturday, it was my turn. I was removing my contacts in those stand alone toilets.
When i was done, I put the case on the super small basin. Guess what?
It dropped in the urinal!!!! All the way down.
Ultimate man. Guess Bimb genes are hereditary?

That night me and my sisters were discussing about my somewhat escentric uncle.
He is always telling everyone about his weird conspiracies.

Conspiracy one
Putting those big big battery under the buddha statue will make the buddha stronger

Conspiracy two
Guess where is Guan Yin now? She got kidnapped by UFO and is in outer space now

Conpiracy three
This came about when we saw him spraying ar freshener at the plants.
Not normal spraying but like spraying half a can those type.
So my sis went to ask what he was doing.
So he replied ' No la i spray because the plant itchy.'
My sis then asked the plant make you itchy?'.
My uncle then said no,no, the plant itchy.
So conclusion, plants will feel itchy and using a lot of air freshener will make that itch go away.

Super weird i tell you.
Had this ritual by the 'sai gongs' today. from 7pm- 1030pm?
Super long! Its going to be the last day already. Not sure to be happy or sad about it.
Dreading MBS project submission and presentation on monday.
Looking on the bright side, after this project, only thing i'm left is french role play
Gonna sleep aleady. Need to wake up like 7am later. Sucks to be me i guess?

0 comments: