Luck?

trois fevrier

I'm super proud today.
I bought my first toto ticket.
super excited.Just hopes that I win from the toto this coming friday
Its $10mil.okay if I wont be so greedy and hope for $1mil will i strike?please?

Anyway was so reluctant to go watch the french movie today.
Turns out the movie was kinda nice.
Will be looking forward to next week's part 2.

OMG I cant believe that when i slept at stats lec today, I drooled all over my book la.
WTH.Lucky no one saw man.would have been so pai seh!

Movie with the class people today was super funny man!
The girls were screaming and screaming cos of all the killing parts!
Punisher was full of killing and stuff.
At the start they all didn't want to eat their popcorns and threw it all to desmond.wahhahaa.

Sian been wearing specs all these time.
Think i will go down to Toa Payoh to collect my contacts already
Will start memorising my french role play now to prac with Zen tmr


0 comments: