Exhausted

Vingt-neuf janvier

Today I finally got the chance to see Ah Ma.
Sad part was when I reached, she was already lying in the coffin and I cant even touch her hands at all. Too bad I guess.
When Dad came, he cried like mad. First time seeing him cry so badly.
Cant blame him, its his mother after all.
Ended up staying there till 6am in the morning.
So tired that I missed MBS lecture yet again.
Owell need to get and LOA just for lecutre. Like wth.

Accouning was such a relieve today!
I got 45/50 for the test even though my pinetree was done in periodic instead of perpetual
OMG cant believe it. Mark was super funny today. He was so happy that he got 38/50 for the test. He immediately jumped for joy and hit the red bull can in my hands.
End up it spilled all over the floor and his pants absorbed a large portion of it!
Accounting project was such a waste though.
We managed to get a A but we did not hand in the general journal component (18 marks).super wasted
Owell at least its still an A

Anyway, at french today was super dumb.
Me and Zen sat right in front of Ms Karen so that we could do our role play consultation first
End up she told up that we did not have 2 copies and did not do double line spacing.
So guess what? We had to go down to reprint it again.
So in the end we had to settle for like seventh?

Have to go sleep for now. Need to go back to Yishun later. Gonna be super tired=(

0 comments: