Graduation

quinze mars

My family has been wanting to take this pics for sooo long!
Finally we went down to take them at this shop
The official ones will be posted in 10 days time.
But meanwhile will just settle for these


Celine & Jasmine


Jas, Celine & Me!


The three of us again=)

Celine & Me

Mum, Jas, Celine & Dad
Wonder when I can officially wear my own robe man?2+2+3 more years maybe?
Anyway after photos, we went to eat at some cinese restaurant in chinatown.
Followed by deserts and shopping at this not very well known mall
Omg cant believe i spent like $132 at this particular shop!
Jialat la...Still need buy my burberry belt at taka....
Played majiong just now tooo!Omg la!
Cant believed I won $38!!!
Been such long time since I won sooo much!
Thats all for today=)



0 comments: