camps

vingt huit mars

Been long since I last blogged
Camps, Dnd and many more

Being under Sunny for Sl camp, I had no regrets at all man!
The people in Shozen were awesome man! Had s much fun spending the 3days with them!
Without them everything wouldnt hae worked out so well.
Well even though we did not win, the memories we had there would be unforgetable!
Thanks zhao for tagging all the pics so quickly!
Like omg la. So fast.
Kinda wasted cause so many people did not come or left halfway!=(
Omg winning the best SL for the camp was a bit of a shock cause I didnt even know there was such a thing!
HA! But its really an honour to like win it! Super happy man.
Only part was someone sat on my cert!
Thanks everyone in Shozen especially sunny who did really well as our FA.
Had a time of my life there!

Whoa amost didnt feel like going dnd cause didnt get any costume even like hours before DnD
Finally decided to drag myself to meet curly at masquerade around 2?
Super lame. We told each oher to meet at 130. Turns out when we called each other at 130 worring that the other party is at bugis already, we were both still at home! Ha!

Meet Slyvia, Hiu Ching and Shawn at masquerade.
Have to thank them so much for helping me decide what to wear!
In the end I went there as a drum major?
Dnd was not bad i guess. Just that the company makes everything complete?=)
It was so damn fun la! Took quite a lot of photos and went camera hopping.
Cause a few of us no camera! Wahahaha
Share upload next time when the Fb or send me=)

Went bugis with curls to return our costume. Wah super tired I swear.
Went shopping for caps and punchone more hole for my burberry belt=)
Ling yu damn irritating! Keep calling us gay. Wth la
Ended up buying a subcrew and dope cap. $79+$100. omg! no money already!
No regrets though!
We ended up following Ling yu to Tampines so that she does not get lost on her way there
Nice right. Omg curls had the proounciation problem again.
While eating he was like calling GLS, ji Ls.
On a random note: zhan wants to say hi to the people who read this. LOL!

Super tired now.Gonna sleep now so i can go for soccer at 11=)

0 comments: