empire

trente et un mars

One year has passed and i'm moving on to year two already.
Just kinda wanna recap what empires i have been in through the past year?

FOC 08/09: Accion
No regrets being in that empire man!
The bond that lasts till even now, is just one that I really appreciate
Accion rocks man!

SU subcomm: Lancelot
Whoa i swear we were damn zai but unfortunately when the camp ended, everyone just led their own lives?

Bsc subcomm: Raedict
Ling yu was our Fa! Still can remember the times where we stayed up just to think of cheers
Turns out we won the best group! The camp was damn awesome tooo!

Tprawks: Groovy Orange
It was really great to be a pl under bsc!
As a rawker last time, I all along wanted to be a pl like jeremiah and li yi
Being a pl really made me learn a lot on ho to bond with your rawkers and Groovy Orange is damn zai! Outings were mostly organised by the rawkers la!

OTC 08/09: Holqa
Even though at the start we did not perform up to what I somewhat expected,
I believe we are now a lot more bonded and FOWC will turn out great!

SL camp 08/09: Shozen
This SL cam had kinda an impact on me.
Being same empire as Zhao and many others was damn fun!
Zhao being zhao was damn cute la!
Kinda wasted cause adele wasn't feeling well so she had to go home=(
Too bad derek had SIP and couldn't make it for camp or it would be even betta!
Being best SL was a bit of a shock but it made my day

I'm not sure why, but then I don't have the FO mood now even though FO is just like 2days away?
Maybe just the series of events happening that just dampens my mood?
Just hope that meetin the freshie will just cheer me up?
Looking forward to the movie marathon with Ling yu tmr=)

0 comments: