chalets

cinq mars

My past few days were spent at chelsie's chalet
It was totally awesome man!
To my surprise, I wasn't drunk after like 20 shots of Black label and quite a few mixers
Ha. Anyway came to know a whole bunch of chelsie's friends
Super cool and fun people to hang out with man
Did a lot of crazy stuff that ended up burning my finger. Haha.

Didn't regret sending my time there
Too bad Lng yu couldn't stay or else it would be damn fun!
Shopping with her was funny!
Turns out she doesn't want to shop cause shes controlling her spending
So i was the one shopping. Was kinda wasted cause there was nothing to buy
Ling Yu thanks for accompanying me to shop though

I swear Chye is the bimbo-est girl i eer know!LOL
So many bimbo moments at the chalet!
There was this once me,douglas,claire and chye went to the changi village cheers
Douglas and me saw this china guy at cheers that works in tp also!
So the whole time we keep telling them that guy from
After quite some time Chye asked' That guy from TP meh? i never see him before. He what course one?'
Douglas and me just burst into laughter la!Omg

Ate soo much crap at chalet.Time to lose weight already.
Current weight 77.5kg .Target at the en of the month 72kg

0 comments: