FOW

cinq avril

Holzen and Holqa rocks man!
The whole FOW was a blast!
Luckily I didn't really lose my voice or FOC gone already
I'm really greatfu l for the great freshies we had!
They learnt our signature nobody dance.
They were really easy to talk to, helped lead the whole empire and rocked te whole FOW!

Without them, it would be impossible for us to win 1st!
Before our results were out, it was down to Nexo and us with 1st an 4th.
The tension was killing us as both teams were 1st and 2nd just the day before!
When they announced that we were 1st, many of our teared immediately!

Before the video was shown, I asked Zen, Yi hsiang and sabrina they all this question.
Will you come back as a GL next year. Without thinking they immediately told me yes.
When I heard that, immediately I teared. I walked off and said I went to drink water.
But I guess they all knew I teared? When I came back they kept asking me not to cry.

So many people at FOW cant seem to stop me from tearing?
Been long since I ever had the feeling to cry.
I guess this is the reason why many people keep coming back as GLs every year?

Kinda miss those peeps already when i'm home now.
Slept so much when I got home luh!
Looking forward to FOC now yo.
Glad many problems are settled already.
Cya peeps tmr!

0 comments: