FOC

huit avril

Omg I slept from 2am-7pm.
17hours man!
Anyway back to FOC
Holqa! As usual, they started off very un-enthu I would say?
But after the 3days, I'm really damn proud of them!
Especially the last day!
Holzen completed 8out of 10 stations at carnival games and 9 main comm tasks for hunt-gry!
Thats a really great feat I would say?
Fow-1st Foc-2nd
Omg la! Cant believe it! after 2nd day of activities, we were still 4th. After carnival games, we shot up to 1st. uber proud of Holqa man

Want to thank those freshies who gave it their all, resulting in some of them to lose their voices!
Cant believed I cried so much on last day of FOC.
Not because of gettng 2nd but as many people said the satisfaction you get after everything.
All the hard work everyone put in and how it ended off.
It was great to earn that simple thank you from them.
I really hoped they all enjoyed as much as we did?

Kinda sad that the year 3s have to grad.
Could see that they enjoyed their life in tp soo much that they don't wanna grad at all

At the end, Tat yi and Hakim did this thing where we all have to stand in one line.
We all then took turns and told each other how we felt about one another.
I started with all my bros in Holqa! How not to cry la!
All the time spent together, the hard work we put in.
Tears flowed like open tap. Before this camp, I have not cried for years?
People who know me well would know i guess?
Tat yi and Hakim really thought me a lot of stuff and to end off, they wished me all the best for running in the coming elections for BSC.

Really have to say that Nicolette really did very well as a HGL.Also the sub heads were good!
Really lucky to have mich as my sub head.
When she had no more voice she still kept on cheering even when I asked her to rest her voice.
The effort they all put in is commendable!

Fow freshies were dam zai too. Before meeting us at cpf,they went to watch movie 1st leh
Movie leh! Finally, I stayed at cpf till 2 playing games=)
Damn funny cos we said we will play go back jump till 30 before going home.
We took damn long to hit it. When we finally hit it, we damn happy lah!

Overall, Holqa rocks man!

0 comments: