SL-Appreciation

un mai

The day sucked cos I woke up late for lessons and had to end up taking mc:/
Then again I wouldn't be able to meet Desmond, Jasper and Jing Hui for X-men(wolverine) if not for that?
Have to thanks Desmond a lot foreverything he helped me with!
From buying of the candles and the actual execution of my plans=)
Even though the runnng into the bush thing was uber funny.
Thanks a lot really! Really glad I could depend on such a good friend like you=)

Anyway, I'm not sure whats going to happen in future, but I promise I will do my best.
Hope you like the candles arrangement btw=)
I'm sorry if I took too long to do something about it=(

We set off to Gab's house after that.
Whoa I swear its damn fun wit all the air hockey and pool table and all.
Still yet to fnish off my final match with wei yang at pool.
I guess next time maybe?Haha

0 comments: