Exhausted

neuf mai

After lessons, went meet ling yu at her house.
She accompanied me to parkway to look for mom day gift
Couldn't find anything in the end.
She was complaining the whole time that I do not know my mum!
But I guess I know what she wants. Its just that its out of budget.
Like mont blanc pens or LV bags!

Decided to leave after about an hour of search?
She came over to my place for a while before setting of to ecp again?
Whoa I swear shozen peeps bastard me like siao cause I went there late
Daniel had 2 free ice-creams from the counter guy. Damn funny.
We kept thinking of why he got 2 free milo mcflurry.
Finally our conclusion was that he asked for 3 cups of water and probably the guy thought he ordered 3 ice cream also?
Owelll...who cares as long as we got the ice cream right!

Night cycling was fun till the part that Daniel's bike broke down.
Spent like 1hour repairing but to no avail.
End up they crashed my place cos it rained like mad halfway
We ended up having like 2-3 hours of joke session! Uber funny!
Cycled back there to return the bikes and had breakfast
Was so tired that I cabbed back with Hiu Ching
P.S Daniel is damn zai man. Bike spoil he tahan all the way.=)

0 comments: