Gastric

sept mai

Whoa gastric sucks=(
It kinda kept me up all night till 4 am?
Guess its accompanied by the late night thoughts and stuff?
Hopefully it all goes away when all the elections stuff are done with
Kinda worried about it though

Woke up at 7 to meet Desmond for breakfast when my lesson starts at 10=.=
Guess I kida felt guilty whenever he does stuff for me?
So agreed on breakfast whenever he calls for it. Haha
Jap was crap today. Rush to the room with renfred cause we were late.
We finally went in a room.
I suddenly realised that the teacher was a woman and all the classmates were different!
OMG. Wrong class!
We then realised that our lessons got cancelled casuse Mr. Kubo was on MC
Owell. It followed by rotting in the lounge

When I got home, was quite full since the heavy breakfast in the morning.
Went to sleep a while, since I havent gotten a proper rest these few days.
Ended up couldn't sleep at all:/
When I woke up, there wasn't anymore dinner and gastric came back again!=(
Sucks to be me man. Thank god Sis(celine) was still out and bought dinner back for me
Owell shozen night cycling more or less settled.
Another load off my mind=)
(Our first pic together since we knew each other from dunno when)

0 comments: