Weird Dreams Yet Again

It started off with me bumping into hiu ching seeing her rushing here and there looking for a place to print her 100page full colored project. Next, I bumped into Kenji and Kwan at this coffee shop.
When we stepped in, the coffee shop guy told me I won $2,080,000 !!! And of cause I didn’t believe till he gave me half in S$ and half in RMB. LOL! The first thought that came through my mind was ‘YAY! Can buy my Rado watch. Next, was what am I gonna do with it=) I called Ling Yu an she didn’t believe too. Was gonna tell Curly and execute our plan! Hehe. Dunno why but when heading back, I saw Jessi and shes was calling people to beat up someone. Weird huh? The dream felt super long but it ended when I tripped and fell. Then all the money dropped to the floor and I woke up. Was super upset lah! Thought it was real!!!!!!!!!! WTHHHHH!!!

0 comments: